10 facts about me

May 20, 2013

If you follow me on Instagram, you can get to know me a bit better ... ;)
Sledi mi na Instagramu in me spoznaj malo bolje ... ;)

1. I was a model for three years, worked in Milan for Vivienne Westwood, Bogner, Revlon and many jobs for L'oreal.
Kot model sem delala tri leta, živela v Milanu, kjer sem delala za Vivienne Westwood, Bogner, Revlon ter kar nekajkrat za L'oreal.


2. In second grade of elementary school I wanted to cut my hair in a short bob, till then they have always been long and never colored.
V drugem razredu sem si lase postrigla na kratek paž, od takrat so vedno dolgi in niti enkrat barvani.

3. I love rolerblading despite braking my arm once because of it.
Kjub temu, da sem enkrat že imela roko v mavcu zaradi padca, še vedno neskončno obožujem rolatnje.

4. I love to cook and I even eat sea food (which I dont like) if I prepeare it!
Zelo rada kuham in če kuham jaz, jem celo morsko hrano ( ki je drugače ne maram).

5. I adore animals and want to touch and stroke them if I have the chance to.
Sem velika ljubiteljica živali in jih želim božati, če jih le lahko.

6. Im in love with Milan and have lived there for three short times already.
Zaljubljena sem v Milano in sem v krajših časovnih obdobjih tam živela že trikrat.

7. I also do personal shopping and wordrobe organization.
Pomagam pri nakupovanju, organizaciji garderobe, ter oblikovanju osebnega stila.

8. I am OBSSESED with everything coconut-y.
Obožujem popolnoma vse, kar vsebuje kokos.


9. I LOVE electronical music, techno is my beloved music genre.
Obožujem elektronsko glasbo, tehno je moja najljubša zvrst.

10. Iphone is constantly in my hand. They say Im obssesed with it. ;)
I phone je konstantno v mojih rokah. Pravijo da sem obsedena z njim ;)

So see you on Instagram?! @Mancinasspot! =)
Se torej vidimo na Instagramu?! @Mancinasspot! =)

You Might Also Like

32 komentarji

  1. Se podpišem pod osem in deset! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I´m following you know :)
    Do you live in Porto? I recognize from the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super si! Pratim te na instagramu! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :) I'm glad we found out sth more about you... :)

    http://www.dictionaryoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these sorts of post,
    You get know more about the people you follow.x
    www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures dear!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely hair!

    xo
    http://razzdazzle.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't know you were a model! This post is very nice.

    Valeria.
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. i adore you babe
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a great post , nice to get to know you better.

    Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. So nice to know those things of you! You look like a great person :)
    http://thefashionpandacrew.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was interesting to read the facts)
    The hair of course chic!

    www.veraanda.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a nice style :)
    sandy.
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I'm and Iphone, Ipad addict too. I never went to Milan, although I love Italy. They have great food, beautiful views and the weather is so gorgeous.

    Kisses from Ireland
    Ewelina
    xxx
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous life! It was fun reading these facts about you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for sharing, it was lots of fun to read and your hair is absolutely gorgeous. Also if you have a sec if love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post

    http://vickys-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great post! :)

    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: LINDODIL

    STOP BY SOON!

    http://isbla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. My phone is always in my hand too ^^
    I love your blog,
    You are beautiful too :)


    Please come visit my world :)
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. luškano, mi je všeč ker je mal spešl post :):)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've seen some your posts and I think they are great, you're very inspiring and talented for blogging, so I'm your newest fan and follower.

    I invite you to follow me back :)

    annasmirror.blogspot.com

    Xx!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  21. great post! love coconuts too and think it's awesome that you're a model. thanks for visiting my blog, i'd love to follow each other like you said...i'll start first! xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. really really like your blog.

    please visit mine ;o)

    http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mislim, da nas je kar par takih, ki se lahko poistovetimo z 10. točko :D Tvoji lasje pa... breath-taking <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. amazing facts! and wow you worked as a model!!!
    kisses
    Pau

    ReplyDelete
  25. Model??I knew it!;-) Why did you stop??;-)
    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow....Really you were a model? what beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Check back soon to see me on Inside Me!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Morska hrana - božanska!! Drugače pa I like you even more now, after all those facts...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. thank you so much! means the world and am happy that you like this post so much! =)

    ReplyDelete

Find me on Facebook

Subscribe